[3830] W7AT Excuse CQ-WPX-97-SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W7AT Excuse CQ-WPX-97-SSB
From: lew@teleport.com (lew@teleport.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 12:33:51 -0800 (PST)
  Call  W7AT   Class S/O, HI-Power, A/B, No-Assist
  Score  243 Q's wid 142 mults for  82,922  in 3 hours of operating.

      started off determining that 15M was dead to JA and sick everywhere
else. After 2 1/2 hours on 20 I had 230 Q's and waves of nausea, fatigue
dispair and aches washing over me. Couldn't tell if it was in response to
the crummy condix or a bug. Thought I'd take a 2 hour off time to sort
things out. Woke up 14 hours later confirming the bug theory. Staggered
out to the rig, made a few Q's on 10M, consumed 1 L of orange juice, 3
ASA, 1 Gm of Vit C and rentered my narcoleptic state. So much for the
WPX-SSB!
    Hope to find at least a few of the JA or EU members on Es on 50.092 or
50.170 this season.   73 and I remain,     Lew

         Lew  Sayre   W7EW/W7AT           lew@teleport.com
         P.O.Box  3110                    Fax 503-391-2258
         Salem, Oregon 97302              160M thru 1296MHz