[3830] 10 meter K6WG CW Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 10 meter K6WG CW Score
From: nh7a@MCI2000.com (Al Crespo)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 02:12:00 +0000
                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: K6WG                     Country:  United States  Section : East
Bay
      Category: Single Operator, CW Only                       Hours: 4
      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       250     1000       37        6
      SSB        0        0        0        0
      Totals   250     1000       37        6  =   43,000

All reports sent were 59CA, unless otherwise noted.
Equipment Description: IC 765, 77DX, 5 el Yagi

Club Affiliation: NCCC

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Stan Sychev  K6WG
               44 Toyon Terrace