[3830] CQWW SSB KG0US SOAB Assisted LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KG0US SOAB Assisted LP
From: kg0us@swbell.net (Dave Rich, KG0US)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 17:59:03 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: KG0US
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SOAB Assisted LP
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:     12     10     11
   15:     37     15     24
   10:    127     20     55
-------------------------------
Total:    176     45     90  =  65340

Comments:

This year the whole family took turns using the radio.  My wife Barbara KG0UT,
my eleven year old daughter Rebecca KB0VVT, and myself each made contacts
using
the trusty TS-850 with the R7 30' above the ground.  The ten meter band was by
far the best for our little station.  I have a KLM KT34A but have not put up a
tower for it yet.

Barbara had not ever worked the CQWW contest before.  It was funny because she
was the first one of us to print out the labels and make up her QSL cards.  I
think she likes the neat cards that Rebecca has been receiving and wants a few
of her own.

73s,
Dave Rich KG0US
kg0us@swbell.net