[3830] NAQP SSB N0AV SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N0AV SO
From: n0av@netins.net (n0av@netins.net)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:05:52 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: N0AV
Operator(s): N0AV
Station:

Class: SO
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    126     39
   80:    165     50
   40:    205     51
   20:    259     43
   15:    125     36
   10:     26     12
----------------------
Total:    906    231  =  209286

Comments:

First real attempt at SO2R on SSB. I have a long way to go to get good at this
type of operation. It must be easier for the young guys!! Was disappointed in
the conditions on 10 and 15 but at least I took most of my breaks early in the
contest. 26 Q's on 10 is pathetic!!! With the current antenna selection scheme
I cannot operate on 160 and 80 at the same time. I made note of this after
NAQPCW last weekend but forgot to do something about it. It would have been
nice to have both 160 and 80 late in the test. As usual, a fun
experience...despite 10 meters!

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/