[3830] CQWW CW OH2BH SO20 HP ua

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH2BH SO20 HP ua
From: Ilkka.Korpela@Helsinki.fi (Ilkka Korpela)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:53:54 +0200

                               CQ WW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 25-Nov-00, 26-Nov-00, 27-Nov-00

    Callsign Used : OH2BH
         Operator : OH1WZ

         Category : so 20 hp

 Default Exchange : 599 15

             Name : Ilkka Korpela
          Address : Bolsinniityntie 13
   City/State/Zip : 06830 kulloonkyla
          Country : Finland

        Team/Club : ccf

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   20CW     3351        3343       7594       147        38

 Totals     3351        3343       7594       147        38

    Final (subject to change, dupes/mults not checked properly)

    Score = 1,404,890 points.

SoapBox:

  Special thanks go to Lauri, who came to fix the rotator on
  Wednesday and I must say  I was well looked after - thank
  you Leena & Martti.

  A last-minute-decision-to-participate - contest (on Mon).
  45 hours of operation, two hour break on Sunday morning &
  stopped at 23 GMT on Sunday. On Sunday evening the aurora
  spoiled the game a little.

  More than 600 JAs was far more than I had hoped for. Being able to run
  both W's & JAs between 21GMT Sat - 06GMT Sun was nice. This was
  the time of the cycle (a very rare occasion, once every 11 yrs)
  to take part in SO 20 from OH2. It is only during the maximum peak
  of the cycle, when OH is a competitive QTH in EU (SOAB or SO20/SO15).

Ilkka, OH1WZ

-
Ilkka Korpela
http://www.helsinki.fi/~korpela