[3830] ARRL 160 K7NV SOHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K7NV SOHP
From: K7NV@contesting.com (Kurt Andress)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 00:39:07 -0800
                             ARRL 160 SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 03-Dec-00
    Callsign Used : K7NV
           Operator : K7NV
           Category : SOHP
 Default Exchange : 599 NV
 Op Time: < 5 Hrs

        Team/Club : NCCC

              Valid QSOs   Points   Mults

 Totals           225           450      56

    Final Score = 25200 points.

Comments:
Only got on Sat nite.Wanted to make sure NV could be had. Heard some
other NV guys on. Hope everyone got one. Sorry I couldn't have been on
more. Pretty hard to sign up for the big effort with a real low inv vee.

Thanks to all the good ops that took the time to make it a contact.

Gotta barter with the YL over this stuff, I spent more time burning the
big weed pile and splitting logs and stocking the porch, than operating
this weekend. The burn pile was a good gig, while it was going, I got to
bring AB577 #2 down and get the rotoator cable reconnected, Last Mondays
storm pulled it apart, and packed all the patio furniture and barbecue
into the corner of the wood pile. Propagation is fickle, but here one
thing is certain, every time a Pac storm rolls in, it blows dogs off
chains...

We'll see what next weekend brings, hope old Sol gets with it a bit, was
pretty dismal around here on 10M this weekend.

--
73, Kurt, K7NV