[3830] ARRL160 K1PX SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL160 K1PX SO LP
From: K1PX@aol.com (K1PX@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 15:09:17 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K1PX
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:     544     62        4      =  74,118

Club/Team:

Comments:

Rather sucky score since, at the last minute, I couldn't start the contest
until 2230Z on Saturday. I understand there was an opening to EU on Friday
night but nothing heard on Saturday. My highlight was to break the pileup to
work VK6HD. Mike must have ESP available when needed! :-)

Even thought a weather system was moving through, the band was absolutely
quiet. Congrats to everyone on the fine scores and especially to W4AN/W8JI on
their mind altering results.

Doubling the number of elevated radials this season seemed to help.

73, Jim, K1PX