[3830] CQWW CW VA3DX SOAB(A) LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VA3DX SOAB(A) LP
From: va3dx@sympatico.ca (va3dx@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 15:48:34 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VA3DX
Operator(s): VA3DX
Station: VA3DX

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:   63     4        4
   80:   59    11       31
   40:  216    24       88
   20:   12     6        6
   15:   87     8        8
   10:  156    28       88
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Both  of my daughters made staggered trips from out of town,
on Sat and Sun. An unscheduled trip, made babysitting my
sisters doggy a time waster. Starting conditions seemed rather
poor... So in all, just came to the shack every now and then;
and ran as much as I could. Just a lack luster effort on my part.
Next year will tell everyone to stay AWAY !!!!
A few points for the Contest Club Ontario guys anyway..