[3830] NA Sprint CW WQ5L LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW WQ5L LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 08:29:30 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 3:20

   80:   51    0:45
   40:   66    1:20
   20:   63    1:15
---------------------

Club:

Team: Austin Powers Rustlers

Comments:

100W + 160m dipole + tuner (tnx to all who struggled to pull out my puny sig)

>From here on the Gulf Coast, concerns about the demise of 20 were unfounded. I
worked more 4s than 6s on 20. The strongest signals were in a belt from W3/W4
around to W9/W0, which felt more like E skip on 10 than anything. West coast was
open as well.

Whither Canada? Worked VA3NR, missed VE4XT, that was all I remember hearing. And
I must have run across XE1NTT/2 a dozen times but never could work him.

73,

-- Ray WQ5L