Re: [3830] NCCC Sprint(6-23) K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [3830] NCCC Sprint(6-23) K4BAI LP
From: Haddon/N6ZFO <hounds1234@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:15:11 -0700
K4BAI wrote re "NCCC Sprint Ladder (6-23)":

" . . cut my tennis team practice short.  As a result,
QRN was quite bad "

OK now we know why QRN has been so bad -- John has not
been playing enough tennis.  Last week
K4BAI complained about rubber-clockers. Now he'll be
complaining about remarks taken out of context.

Jophn, will look for you in FD as W4AN; I'll be NC6CC,
from Eagle Peak, CA (my CQP location) for the Christmas
Tree Hill ARC.

73 Bill n6zfo