[3830] CQWW CW N0HF SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0hf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N0HF SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:11:47 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N0HF
Operator(s): N0HF
Station: N0HF

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Boulder, CO
Operating Time (hrs): tbd

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  202    27       69
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Part-time effort, mostly search and pounce. Running LP on this band and trying
to hold a run freq just didn't seem to work out!  During a nice JA run Sunday
someone thought they could take over my freq and enjoy the run so I moved up 50
kc and didn't miss a beat. E51YAQ called me and N1MM logger didn't know what
country it was, entering E51YAQ/ZK2 did the trick.  Aside from an eventful
contest, I solved a few RFI issues with my new station layout, one was the
infamous "rotator control needle swing"  keeping perfect beat with any RF I'm
generating. My station now has full USB control, works great.  It's time for a
new rotator, my Ham M is not what it used to be!
Congradts to all the DXpeditions on a fine show. I finally put TI5N in the log
minutes before the end. Phil, our fellow GMCCer, once again gave us all that
TI5 mult.  Thanks Phil!
'73 Dan