[3830] CQWW CW 5H3EE(DL4SM) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 5H3EE(DL4SM) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 02:45:21 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 5H3EE
Operator(s): DL4SM
Station: 5I3A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Dar es Salaam
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   14     8       11
   40:   92    21       52
   20:  568    31       81
   15: 1097    31       93
   10:  240    22       58
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

RIG: FT890AT

Antennas:

80m    - dipole @ 14m
40m    - loop   @ 13m
20-10m - logperiodic @ 10m

Well, its been great fun. Operating from the 5I3A clubstation first time here
in Dar es Salaam without any problems, even the normal power cuts did not
occur. The high bands did quit well, no surprise: 15m was best...just 400 QSOs
less then my last years singleband entry.  Temporary some amazing pile ups, but
never for a longer run.  40m was better then I did expect after the SSB-CQWW.
The loop was doing fine - not a QSO machine, but allmost all I heard, I did
get.  On 80m I must have been real weak, not a lot of you could dig me out. But
I dont want to complain, there are many nights, when no QSO is possible at all,
cause of the big power line noise. Forget about 160m, did hear several EU with
big signals - no chance with my 100W.

The 5H3EE callsign is really not a super cw call. Many of you got ..3EE easily,
but then... I will apply for being obliged using the master.dta file...HI.
Congrats to K1XM operating 6V7D, big score! Crazy, I did never hear him during
the contest. Interesting, I did loose almost all multies only on
160/80m...there should be something done until next year.

Thanks everybody for calling or listening carefully to my weak signal.

73 Mike