[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:48:52 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 27

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   4      3
   80:  10      8
   40:  23     13
   20:  11      7
-------------------
Total:  48     31  Total Score = 1,488

Club:

Comments:

FINALLY - more than two mults on 20m! All bands were good. With one radio, it's
all about minute management.  So few minutes and they go by so fast!

One minute wasted when I switched to receive antennas and found they were
disconnected. Two minutes went by when I was called by a "non-regular" call who
wanted to QSO .. didn't even get a Q out of that one.  Hmmm, if I had my 2nd
radio hooked up, could I have finished the QSO on the left and CQ NS on the
right without "breaking" any rules???  Several more minutes wasted trying too
hard on 160 .. Qs vs mults.  We're all trying to figure it out which is what
makes this so much fun.

Sorry I missed the SNS .. had company from out of state to visit with .. will
be there next week at 20wpm.

I'll be roving the NEQP (that's Nebraska!) this weekend during the FLQP on 20
and 40, so if you hear me and need 25 rare southern and southeastern Nebraska
counties, give me a call in between your Florida Qs. A proposed county list
will be up later today on QRZ.COM under W0BH. FYI .. last year's out-of-state
NEQP plaque winner won from TX with 25 Qs and 19 mults. Do the math!

73, Bob, w0bh