Re: [3830] NCCC Sprint W9RE LP

To: w9re@arrl.net, 3830@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [3830] NCCC Sprint W9RE LP
From: Steve Harrison <k0xp@dandy.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 05:01:15 +0000
At 09:16 PM 6/7/2007 -0700, webform@b4h.net wrote:
>I think everyone needs to check their clocks! I heard several q's several
>minutes before the official start.

Agree. I use NISTTIME32; actually, I have to because I've found my laptop
is about 79 seconds slow per 7-day cycle. And throughout the NS, the laptop
will still lose up to a few seconds, so I sometimes check it again during a
slow spell close to the ending instead of snoozing.

;o)

Heard a few of the 9-crowd tonight on 160 with the new wire but they
disappeared before they heard me calling. Not sure how well the new wire is
working; would appreciate skeds before next week.

Steve, K0XP