[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:27:54 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 31

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:   8      6
   40:  30     17
   20:  18      7
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  56     30  Total Score = 1,680

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Nice quiet conditions after rain showers in the late afternoon and noisy bands
then.

20 meters had a better footprint tonight but K4BAI in GA was an esp qso. The
band was open to W1 and W4 as well. The west coast was booming (including the
locust K6VVA)! I sure did get beat out a lot on 20 meters tonight.

40 meters was terrific. Nice to hear N2IC tonight. Steve is a Sprint-master
indeed.

80 meters was open to W6 and W7 but I kept getting beat out to the west coast
when I called.

Welcome to NS new players (for me) N3DXX and K9ZT and W6RGG and W6SX and N3ZL.

W4NZ/Mobile sure was loud on 80 meters! Ditto KZ5D but Art is always loud.

Only worked local pal W5JAW once. Heard him call me another time but others got
my ear first.

Missed hearing N4OGW again. Heard W9RE but never worked Mike. Amazing!

Most QSOs:

5 QSOs: W0BH and W7WHY
4 QSOs: nil
3 QSOs: N6RO, K0UK, K0XP, K0AD, and K6XX

Tnx to N6RO and the NCCC and K7WA and the nice 3830 reporting available. What
fun!

Jim N3BB