[3830] CQ160 CW VE4EAR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE4EAR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:25:05 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE4EAR
Operator(s): VE4EAR
Station: VE4EAR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7

Total:  QSOs = 161  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 4  Total Score = 37,650

Club:

Comments:

I am sure most stations will remark how great the conditions were. I suppose
they were great but with the poor antenna here, it didn't make much
difference.
Only heard 1 station from EU, a YU1 I believe. Very strong but not a chance of
him hearing me. Heard plenty of others working EU or AS, but not a peep was
detectable here. Noise floor was reasonable at S4-5, reasonable for me at
least.

All S&P here, my CW is not good enough to try and run a frequency. As with most
CW contests, just on to hand out the VE4 multiplier. Some great ears out there!

Had a lot of fun and only missed, RI, DE, WV and ND. My big DX was an KL7, XE1,
C6 and VP2. Nothing special for the rest of you big guns, but big time for me
with 100 watts and an 1/8 wave sloper.

See you all in SSB, hopefully with antenna this time.

73
Ed