[3830] ARRLDX CW V31TP M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW V31TP M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:55:33 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: V31TP
Operator(s): WC0W, K5PI
Station: V31TP

Class: M/S HP
QTH: San Ignacio, Belize
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  265    49
   80:  805    57
   40: 1420    58
   20: 1525    60
   15:  749    56
   10:   34     4
-------------------
Total: 4796   284  Total Score = 4,063,188

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

We had a little rain just before the contest that settled down the noise very
nicely for Friday night.  We hit last year's 80M QSO total by the end of the
first night.

We kept an ear on 10M, but got almost nothing until Sunday afternoon when it
briefly turned into the Florida QSO party.  :-)

15M was also pretty tough, with only a couple of good hours with broad opening.
 But that made for a wild ride!

Thanks again to John WC0W for the invitation!

Robert K5PI/V31AT