[3830] ARRLDX CW CE1/K7CA SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7ca@infowest.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW CE1/K7CA SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:57:17 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: CE1/K7CA
Operator(s): CE1/K7CA
Station: CE1/K7CA

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1436    59
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1436    59  Total Score = 254,172

Club:

Comments:

This was my first time from CE on 15m single band.  Saturday conditions seemed
very good all day until a bit after sunset but Sunday it seemed like the band
was poor until late afternoon.  If you like 15m Florida and Texas are good
places to be because when the band was poor they still seemed to have good
conditions.  At least I had the internet to keep me company during the dry
spells. When the band did open I got calls from VE4 and VE5 within a few
minutes of each other for new mults.  Wonder what happened to DC?  One problem
I had was that I got a lot of calls from other DX stations and my configuration
of N1MM won't let me log them.  I tried to tell them that I was only working USA
stations but they kept calling. I had to work some so they would stop calling.
It was nice for a change not having to listen to the summertime QRN that I get
on 160m from here.  I really enjoyed the contest and will try again next year.
73, Al CE1/K7CA