[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:22:01 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 1

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   8      4
   40:  20     11
   20:  41     13
-------------------
Total:  69     28  Total Score = 1,932

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Bet there are a bunch of personal bests tonite. Congrats to one I know of.. Tom
in OR W7WHY. Tonight activity was just amazing 035-045 was very busy and
crowded. Talked to a couple of locals K7JF, and W7VJ who did the NS for the
first time tonite !  GREAT !!  And my host station owner from last ladder, K7RI
jumped in and did really well tonite too. Welcome aboard Jeff Andrew and Tom.
Even the SNS was very full of signals tonite. This thing is taking off! just
look at the mults people are working ... N6RO had 39 tonite !  Amazing ! In the
10 minutes before the start of the NS on 20, there were very loud signals from
the east...Saul K2XA was 15 over 9 from NY, but...never heard him again! and
not any 1 2 or 3s heard at all on 20. ALL IN ALL GREAT FUN .. think i will try
this again next week!  :-)  73 de K7SS DanWA

PS: Have one suggestion that I think will increase EVERYONE'S scores. 1x1 CQ.
CQ W1ABC.