[3830] NCCC Sprint K9MMS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9MMS@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K9MMS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:10:54 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 1

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.48

   80:  15     11
   40:  27     13
   20:   7      5
-------------------
Total:  49     29  Total Score = 1,421

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Just missed my new goal of 50 Qs and 30 mults.  5, 16, and 8 minutes op time on
20, 40, and 80, respectively.  Still SO1R via K3.

Started the recording at 20 seconds before 0230Z, but forgot to launch the
logging program (was queued and ready).  Was surprised that the PC would not
drop my call at the starting gate, and then noticed the log was not running!
That cost me 1 or 2 Qs right out of the chute -- DUH!    Still, my best score
so far, so things are improving a bit.

Great activity on all 3 bands and most of the signals were strong.  Things are
looking better each week.  Still missed some should-be-easy mults such as GA,
OR, IN, SD, ON, OK, and OH.  Missed most of these on "jump balls."  Did not
hear Cal / Kid / K0DXC until 0301Z and it was too late to work the OH mult.

Recorded both the SNS and NS (mono, mp3 files).

This is great fun.  Thursday nights are now one of the best times of each week.
 Thanks for the Qs and Ms.

73, Gary