[3830] SS CW KV8Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KV8Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 04:19:49 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  450
   40:  213
   20:  144
   15:   16
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

When I picked up VE8EV in the first hour, I was suspicious.  Could
this possibly be a sweep-weekend?  It wasn't until after 5pm Sunday
before I got W6TK in the log for SB and I still needed NL.  Never did
hear one and I missed my sweep again.  But wait!  There's next year,
isn't there?
Conditions were about the same as last year and so is
my score.  It was nice to say HI to lots of old friends.  See you all
again next year as I continue to look for that elusive last mult.
Rig = Ten Tec Jupiter @ 100 watts
Ant = 102' G5RV @ 45'
Software = N1MM