[3830] CQWW CW KH6LC M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeff@n6gq.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KH6LC M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 01:58:08 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC KH6KM AH6RE NH6V KH7Y N6GQ
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: HI
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   70     9        7
   80:  813    26       43
   40: 1421    36      113
   20: 1380    39      128
   15: 1874    38      117
   10: 1560    36      121
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Great contest! Thanks to Lloyd, KH6LC, for hosting another great CQWW in
paradise. I think I speak for everyone, we all had a great time.

In total, we had a number of visits from Mr. Murphy. Three amps total are in
various states of repair. One of our primary amps decided to give up right
before the contest, and left us scrambling to repair versus wheel in a
replacement.

One of the highlights of this year's contest were the fantastic 10M long-path
openings to EU late on each night (0600z through 1000z - 9PM and later local
time).

Congrats to our good friends at KH7XX (formerly KH7X) on Oahu. We enjoyed the
friendly competition!

All in all, a great contest, and it was great for me to be back in the company
of old friends at Lloyd's FB station.

See you all in the next contests, and thanks for the Q's!

73 de N6GQ and the KH6LC crew
(KH6LC, KH6KM, AH6RE, NH6V, KH7Y, N6GQ)