[3830] CQWW CW VE3JM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vlad.ve3jm@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3JM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 02:32:55 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3JM
Operator(s): VE3JM
Station: VE3JM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 43

  160:  280    11       49
   80: 1123    19       67
   40: 1143    25       81
   20: 1230    34      105
   15: 1205    32       99
   10:  190    21       48
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

It is hard not to think that the conditions from last year may not happen soon
again. I don't have good antennas for 10, but will probably not need them soon
anyway. Low bands were very good. When the run to Europe died down on 20
Saturday afternoon around 3 pm local time, I switched to 40 and got an instant
run of Europeans. I don't remember that I have ever switched to 40 that early.

Sunday morning thought that I may end up close to 9 M, but the conditions were
gradually deteriorating throughout the day. Usually I have a good run on 40 at
the last hour or two before the end, but it didn't happen this time.

Thanks for all the fun.