[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7RL HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K7RL HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 07:12:09 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - November

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   72
   40:  118
   20:   39
---------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Don't think I've ever Sprinted this late in the year. 20m was mostly dead except
for super loud signals from some areas of the country, almost like E-skip. KW8N
was 59+40! Strange conditions, but glad the band was open for a while.

Mult total is okay, but Q total is low. Not having a solid 20m band does hurt.

I know from doing Wednesday CWT's that guys back east are enjoying great low
band short skip basically all times of day. Thought maybe over the course of
four hours it might be possible to catch up, but it was not to be. KW8N and W9RE
kept pulling away as the evening went on.

Lots of new ops jumping into the Sprint. Welcome! Thanks to the organizers for
their great work, and to everyone for the Qs.

Congrats to KW8N, W9RE, and KH7XS on great scores.

73, Mitch, K7RL