[3830] KRC SST K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] KRC SST K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 01:36:47 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jan 18

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:   2      2
   80:  38     27
   40:  35     23
   20:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  75     52  Total Score = 3,900

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

It makes sense to increase the number of multipliers that we would want to work
stations on all open bands.  I finally found two QSOs on 160M tonight. The rules
suggest 1810 to 1825.  I found two stations on 1820 and 1821.  Will try for the
last five minutes or so every week.  Conditions sounded strange on 40 tonight.
Most of the signals sounded "hollow."  I thought I had mis-adjusted
someehing on my rig while working SSB in the NAQP yesterday.  But 80 and 160
seemed normal.  Some signals like KV0I sounded normal.  I guess it was just very
long skip.  It was nice to be called by Mike, G4RMV who had a good signal, but
gave me a very weak report.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Looks like popularity is
picking up.  Was surprised to work CA on 80 tonight and N0TA in CO was quite
loud there too.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.