[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 20:19:31 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 10

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  100
   20:   47
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  147  Mults = 145  Total Score = 21,315

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

That was a rough one!  I had a good start on 40 with 25 QSOs in the first 7
minutes; 38 QSOs at 1910Z with a nice rate and not many CQs needed.  Then there
was a lull at 1913Z for about 5 minutes.  Perhaps I should look for this  and
move to the top of the band and try to re-establish the rate because, perhaps,
I've worked out the bottom 10 KC or so.  At 1918Z had 50 QSOs, so about 3
minutes (or 10 QSOs) behind the target. At 1930Z had 80 QSOs and it was really
slowing with not too many spots left to work.

At 1940Z went to 20.  There were signals, but could not attract attention. There
was no volume, and little out of the east coast.  Only far away stations could
be heard. Most guys were 559, but kept at it because there were lots of spots,
but it was hard to get through.  Whew!