[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 20:09:33 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 2

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  108
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  108  Mults = 108  Total Score = 11,664

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

20M band seemed good.  Skip not too long. Some Europeans still coming through.
I hate to be an "alligator," but I know I was for much of this
session.  Had terrible power line noise very unusual for this location. Very
sorry to miss a number of callers.  Thanks for all QSOs and for all attempted
QSOs.  Also thanks for all the QSOs with VP5M in CQ WPX this past weekend. Got
home from there about 11 PM last night.  It is now possible to again travel to
some DX QTHs for contests, but it takes a lot of research, planning, and
patience.  73, John, K4BAI.