[3830] NAQP SSB NS3T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NS3T@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NS3T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 12:48:26 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM18
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Radios: SO2R

  160:   62    22
   80:  202    29
   40:  110    34
   20:   41    21
   15:   21    15
   10:    7     3
-------------------
Total:  443   124  Total Score = 54,932

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I don't have a tribander, so LP phone is always a struggle until I can get to
40-80-160.  I had unusually quiet conditions at my QTH on Saturday night, but
propagation on the low bands wasn't very good.  Best 'DX' on 160 was WI, and
that was immediately after the Packers game ended, so there might have been some
extra anger in that signal.  This contest is always enjoyable for the
camaraderie and it was great to hear from so many friends from over the years.
Had a new one in this NAQP for mistakes about my name - the most frequent was
'Julie.'

73 NS3T