[3830] ARRL 160 W0AIH(K0TG) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W0AIH(K0TG) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 05:01:27 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: W0AIH

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 27

Total:  QSOs = 1121  Sections = 83  Countries = 22  Total Score = 243,285

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

It was great to be back out at the farm again.  It seems like it has been a long
time.

As we all know, conditions were not the best.  The first night, there was a
little DX.  Worked a few EU and they had pretty decent signals.  Just not much
to work.  I never did hear a EU opening at their SR.  The second night, there
were no EU stations to be worked.

I usually pick a goal before a contest.  Based on how much I will operate, etc.
This one I thought 1200 would be a decent goal.  Well I did pretty good getting
there.  Considering the conditions it went well.

I was sweating a few easy multipliers.  WTX was a holdout until the last morning
just a couple hours to the end.  Last mult left was NT.  Never heard one.

I was really pleased to get JA in teh log Sunday AM at our SR.

DX worked:  JA, C6, CM, TI, V3, VP5, XE, ZF, CX, PJ2, YV, CT, DL, EA, F, G, OK,
OM, PA, SV, UR, YL.

I got on the online scoreboard this time.  I had not used that for a LONG time.
It was called something else as I recall when I was last on it.  Try it out
contestonlinescore.com They support all the major logging programs.

Thanks for all the Qs.  It is always a pleasure to put W0AIH on the air.
Especially on Paul's favorite band.

73. John  K0TG