[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 14:32:24 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Feb 15

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP20XW
Operating Time (hrs): 0.6

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  18
   15:   2
   10:
------------
Total:  20  Mults = 18  Total Score = 360

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The last activation of OH3BCX was November 24th.
I had to build up the station from scratch. First
of all start was late as the car battery was empty
after the NP2ZA-dxped, so I had to jump-start it
with the LTO-battery to make the 16 mile drive...

On spot I was missing adapters and cables. Thus
no headphones, so an acoustic echo in the shack.
Not good with the lower pitch presently used, as
well as an Aurora hovering between 50 - 63 GW
since 0700Z today. After 20 minutes it was just
as if the antenna was partly snapped off, and
I could not force it with the tuner onto 14 MHz.
Managed to make two weak QSO's on 21MHz in the
last few minutes. Low power with the IC-7300
transported from the OH5ZA-location, and no
time to even try to fire up the LK-550Z...
Same low score as the last one in November.

PACC over the weekend was nice: 5 x SOSB-cw

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops