[AMPS] PA Recommendation Wanted

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] PA Recommendation Wanted
From: mai@iquest.net (Patrick Croft)
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 11:30:38 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Carl!

Must agree that the AL1200 has proven its potential and performs even in the
worse of hands, but while the track record of QRO isn't as long as
Ameritron, I think that QRO is paving its road with a good base of quality
products.  Have you 'played' with one of the QRO's?  From various reports,
and personal inspections, the boxes look well done, and Ray Connin (KB8VU)
seems sincerely focused on delivering quality.

Bests,
Patrick
WB9IQI