[AMPS] Need Millen HV connectors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Need Millen HV connectors
From: jono@webspun.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 98 16:12:40 -0500
>Best of all for amateur voltage/current are SHV, if you can get them.
>They look a bit like BNC/MHV but the inner connectors are reversed and
>sunk deep inside, so they will not mate with anything else. They're
>either extremely expensive (SSofN) or else they're dirt cheap because
>nobody knows what they are.

If you are looking for HV RF connectors, I have a source.

Radiall makes several:

M-HT  rated at 20 KV  DC-2.0 GHz
BNC-HT rated at 10 KV DC-2.0 GHz
SHV rated at 12 KV DC-2.0 GHz
THT-20 rated at 20 KV DC-2.0 GHz

M-HT is similar to an SMB connector
BNC-HT is self explanatory
SHV is as Ian said
THT is a monster looking similar to an N connector

I don't sell any of these in my territory right now so I have no idea of
cost.  If anyone interested in these is in the mid-West send me a note
and I can help you out.  Otherwise you can contact Radiall at
203-380-9800.  Radiall has offices in Europe as well.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

Jon Ogden