[AMPS] PCBs

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] PCBs
From: w4eto@rmii.com (Richard W. Ehrhorn)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:43:22 -0700
AMEN, Peter ... And I think the point has already been made that BeO is not
much of a health threat (except to those machining it) if handled with just
half-way decent care.

It's not politically correct to say, but I wouldn't be surprised if, some
day in the future, we'll find out that Alar on apples prevents heart
disease and ghiardia, greasy burgers inhibit colorectal cancer and Asthma,
and man-made CO2 emissions saved the rain forests. (Two out of three
wouldn't be bad!)

73,   Dick