[AMPS] slam tally

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] slam tally
From: dthomas@pmrf.navy.mil (dthomas@pmrf.navy.mil)
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 99 07:16:43 -1000

Tim - Precisely the point. This is a technical forum. I very much enjoy the
technical debate. None of us can ever know all there is to know about
electronics. You likewise have Rich's e-mail address. I suggest you practice
what you preach and keep your personal remarks personal. I am just simply not
interested in reading them. aloha   and try to get it right.....the name is Dale