No subject

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: jtml@lanl.gov (John T. M. Lyles)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:40:00 -0600
To: <amps@contesting.com>
>Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 08:33:51 -0400 (EDT)
>From: "William L. Fuqua III" <wlfuqu00@pop.uky.edu>
>Subject: [AMPS] Semtech CSPH18
>
>I need data  on the Semtech CSPH18 diode.
>It seems to be a very high voltage fast recovery diode
>of some type.
>
>73
>Bill wa4lav

Sorry Bill, oddly enough, the CSPH18 or anything close to that with 18 in
the name, doesn't exist in my Semtech catalog which is dated 1995. Give
them a call at (805) 498 2111 in California.

I have a diode that I need to identify, its an EDAL 100N150HH, block about
0.5 x 0.5 x 6 inches long, obviously a HV stick of some sort. Anyone have
data on EDAL products? I haven't checked the Web or the Electronics
Telephone directory yet to see if EDAL exists anymore.

73
John
K5PRO