[AMPS] 23cm Linear by SP5CIC/SM0

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 23cm Linear by SP5CIC/SM0
From: goblefam@swbell.net (paul goble)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:01:46 -0600
I have a barely readable "hard" (paper) copy of some information regarding a
"1296 MHZ Power Amplifier Using Three GI7b Tubes" apparently written by Paul
Chrominski, SP5CIC/SM0.  Does anyone know how to contact Paul (none of my
callsign lookups can find the callsign), or if the construction data for
this amplifier is available on the net (or from anywhere else)?

Other than CT1DMK, DL4MEA, VE4MA & OK1KIR, designs for which I have found
information, are there other amplifier designs for 70cm and up using the
GS35b, GI7bT, the GS90b, or the GI6b available?

I've attempted several www searches, but have had limited success, as this
query shows (hihi)!

Thanks es 73 de Paul ND2X