[AMPS] FS GU84b

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FS GU84b
From: ab2et@juno.com (ab2et@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 12:00:08 -0400
Remi,
This is strange, I know of at least two individuals located on the East
Coast of the US  (X -SP) that are selling GU84b tubes- for 60 USD; tube &
socket - 90USD.
This is a typical cost  for tubes that are IN THE US now.

I am assuming that your price is minus any shipping and customs.

On information provided to me by SP hams and the sellers in the US they
all indicate that a large amount of  GU class tubes have been put on the
surplus market  by the Polish military, switching to NATO standards thus
the low cost .

73's
Zdzislaw Sawicki
AB2ET

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:34:22 +0200 Remigijus <r.vaicius@omnitel.net>
writes:

> Hello Power World,
>
> Here is a possibility to get some GU84b tubes. Also sockets
> could be available.
> Prices: GU84b tube - 95USD; tube & socket - 120USD.
> Please mail me if someone are interested in - I need
> to give an answer to a persone who was offered me those tubes.
>
> Thanks for reading this.
>
> Remi LY2MW
>
> --
> FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/ampsfaq.html