[AMPS] Blowers

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Blowers
From: wb4mnf@atl.org (Bob Duckworth)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 07:05:44 -0400
No No No Colin,
You send FEC digital data.
Very low rate while you are speaking so the listener doesnt hear it
and you increase the rate to maximize power/bandwidth utilization
during pauses. Aviation industry should do this (with appropriate
royalties ot me) in order to have a copy of orange 'black box' data on
the ground for later review. Box is a continous loop so data in box is
only the most recent.
-bob
wb4mnf
Atlanta

BTW, if anyone on the list works for ARINC I will appreciate hearing from
you.
Please reply direct.