[AMPS] Re: [Drake] L4B power output

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: [Drake] L4B power output
From: Geo. W7LFD" <gclute@home.com (Geo. W7LFD)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:17:49 -0700

> At 12:42 AM 8/17/2001 -0300, you wrote:
>Does anyone know the L4B power output? Please consider  the L4B with  new
>3-500z's  and set to 120v.
>
>73 Carlos

I have my L4B configured for 220V input using an 8 foot length of solid
copper to the circuit break mains.  On 75 Meters to a well matched inverted
"V"  I see about 1 KW on the L4B meter.   Drive power is at 100 Watts.
I've just ordered a Bird slug to measure the output against the Drake meter.
I have changed out the power supply capacitors and diodes about 2 years ago.

Geo W7LFD