[AMPS] Coil Forms

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Coil Forms
From: Peter.Chadwick@zarlink.com (Peter Chadwick)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:26:13 -0000
Jim says:

>Tubes [valves for you brits], are scarce.

Not in my house. For several years, I've had a policy that people throwing tubes
away can let me have them, rather than let them go to the dump. People needing a
tube can come and get one if I've got it. I've probably got 1000 or more tubes
of various types in various big boxes around the place.......and quite often,
not the actual one I want. I do object to the guy who comes for a rare tube,
gets it for free and then I see he's got it for sale for $20, though.

73

Peter G3RZP