[AMPS] FS: 3200v 1 amp CCS plate supply $395

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FS: 3200v 1 amp CCS plate supply $395
From: rakefet@rakefet.com (Vic Rosenthal)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:29:06 -0800
OK, now two guys have gotten me to take this off the market and then not picked
it up!

For sale, homebrew plate supply for RF amplifier.  Has a brand new Peter Dahl
hypersil transformer rated 2400 vac 1A CCS.  Full wave bridge circuit puts out
3200 vdc at full load.  Primary is 220-240 vac 50/60 Hertz.  This transformer
weighs about 60 lbs. and is probably good for 2A in CW/SSB service.  Rectifier
uses 1N5408's, filter caps and bleeders are matched sets (obtained from
Harbach).

Features include soft start, time delay relay, variac for filament supply, 150v
supply for QSK/VOX relays (relays not included), 0-5KV voltmeter.  Built in a 4
ft. rack cabinet (door interlocked) with room for your big amplifier.

I'm sorry, but this must be PICK UP ONLY in Central California.  Don't ask about
shipping, I don't have time to take it apart!

Tested but never used.  The transformer alone is worth more than the price.

73,
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA