[Amps] Ameritron manuals

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Ameritron manuals
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 05:58:16 -0400
> I couldn't disagree more. Either some web design firm is leading
> Ameritron down the garden path, or they're wearing blinders. In my
> company (which does not sell products via the web) any requests
> submitted via forms on the web page go directly to the intended
> recipient. This is not difficult to implement.

How we think a system works or want a system to work is often
different than how it really works, especially with Internet.

I'm not offering any comments on how it should work, I'm just saying
how it DOES work. If I wanted technical help, a component, or a
manual I'd call direct to the plant.73, Tom W8JI
W8JI@contesting.com