[Amps] Ameritron (Poor Tech service)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Ameritron (Poor Tech service)
From: oz1pif@get2net.dk (Peter Frenning, OZ1PIF)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:37:25 +0200
Hey Guys,

Cool it down just a tad. I have experienced excellent service from MFJ!
When I accidentially blew my MFJ-259B (antenna analyzer) by applying reverse
polarity (SIC), i wrote them an email for the schematic, and promptly
received it back, along with some good advice on fault location.
Happy to say that thanks to MFJ's service department I got now have a
functioning analyzer again.

Vy 73 de OZ1PIF, Peter

email: oz1pif(no-spam-filler)@get2net.dk
http://hjem.get2net.dk/oz1pif