[Amps] Orignal SB-220 Meter Movements...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Orignal SB-220 Meter Movements...
From: nospam4me@juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 21:35:31 -0700
I have a very limited number of original Heathkit Meter
movements, of which I will sell a few off.  The price is
high at $43 each, but at least I can offer a few up to
those who want original parts.
-
Contact me direct if your interested.   Other options are
sold at Harbach and similar locations, but they are not
Original Heathkit parts.
-
cheers
skipp