[Amps] AL-572

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] AL-572
From: carlseye@tampabay.rr.com (carl seyersdahl)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 19:16:13 -0500
I suppose it's a matter of opinion, but I have repaired several amps using
572B's I have not had any major problems getting within 10% or so on ten
mtrs. from what I had on 80 mtrs. (600-700w) from a pair . !!! and after all
, even 25-35% won't really be noticed on the other end !!!!! If you are
after the absolute maximum power then "maybe " a 3-500 might be better , but
consider the price vs. power , vs "s units " on the other end and you may
well decide that the 572B is a better value .. !!!
  Just one person's opinion !!!
  carl / kz5ca