[Amps] Multi-Tech Industries Bandswitches

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Multi-Tech Industries Bandswitches
From: ko4nrbs at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Wed Feb 12 09:17:19 2003
I want to pass along how much Skip Coleman at
Multi-Tech has bent over backwards to help me get my
old Model 86 bandswitch fixed.  After many emails Skip
has helped me figure out the most economical way to
fix the switch.  I am in shock at experiencing this
level of service and concern for the customer.  It's
been a first for me!!

Skip will sell you the parts, i.e. contacts, rotary
assemblys, screws, wafers, etc. to fix up your old
switches.  Saved me a ton of money!!
73,
Bill Smith

=====