[Amps] Need help Yaesu FL2100Z

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Need help Yaesu FL2100Z
From: sm5dqc at algonet.se (Osten B Magnusson)
Date: Tue Apr 8 11:14:21 2003

Thanks for the e-mail Sam - never thought of that but this time it seems to be
something else also, the 50 ma Ip ''in stand by'' - as soon as I switch the
amp on the meter reads 50 mA - never happened before, this indication on
the meter also when everything is disconnected except the 220V AC cord!

All the best to you and yours and 73/DX de Osten SM5DQC