[Amps] electronic switching

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] electronic switching
From: bill at wjschmidt.com (Dr. William J. Schmidt, II)
Date: Tue Jun 17 08:22:10 2003
Well, we do..... there are diodes that will handle as much as 10kW.... but
they are expensive.  Harris uses them in their gear...

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ

"Collector of Edison Wind-up Phonographs... Do you have one for me?"
Email: bill@wjschmidt.com
Alternate Email: wmschmidt@charter.net
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com