Re: [Amps] My new AL-800H

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] My new AL-800H
From: Dino Darling <k6rix@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:43:12 -0800
It sure would have been nice to see those many responses! I guess to get the answers I have to ask the question all over again...which makes people answer the questions all over again...which takes up more bandwidth and time. A BIG thank you to those few who replied via the list!!! A perfect example of why replies to the list are desired! Please don't reply to message to address this issue; your beliefs are well known. Just think about it! I'm hoping that it will stir the minds of those who don't believe!