RE: [Amps] Choices for valve linear project 1st timer!

To: "'Amps Reflector'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Amps] Choices for valve linear project 1st timer!
From: Mark Hill <g4fph@mjha.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 23:33:59 +0000
Simon,

Yes, best of luck sorting out a design. I noticed some useful ideas relating to the Russian triodes on this site:

http://amp.w4zt.com/

Regards.

Mark.

------------------------------------
At 12:38 02/02/2005, Simon Steed wrote:
Hi,

No problem Mark, in fact most of the replies I got were direct rather than
through the list. Thanks to everyone that's responded so far with tips etc,
I'm even more confused what to do now :)

I'll get the article I mentioned scanned in this weekend and put it on my
site for people to look at if they so wish.

In the meantime, I'll start reading more into it and trying to whittle down
1/ which valve to use & 2/ finding a suitable design to follow

Wish me luck!

Si

******************************************************** Mark Hill - G4FPH E-mail: g4fph@mjha.co.uk New web site: www.qsl.net/g4fph Old pages mirrored on: www.g4fph.freeserve.co.uk

Dipoles resonant on 1940/3700/7080 kHz
2 ele delta loop beam resonant on 14180 kHz

Remember: A Texas Gallon is actually less than a UK one!